Saturday, November 5, 2011

So it comes to an end

We have come to the end of the 2011 competition BBQ season. It was my 5th year as a competitive BBQer and I love it! I feel my BBQ knowledge has grown stronger each year and, with the people around me now, this was my best season yet. We competed in 11 events this season and pulled 7 top 10 rib finishes! We also received 2 3rd place chicken calls and a 6th place brisket. Still a lot of work to do but I feel that 2012 will be our "step-up" season, we'll see.

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported... well, partied with us. Can't wait to see you all next year! Thank you to Ken Nowicki and his contributions to the team, Jeff Bera for keeping up with the web page and Marie Moody, my partner in BBQ, with out her the team would not be doing as well as it is.



Me and marie






See ya in 2012!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment